Footpaths and Walks around Welton
The footpaths shown here are public rights of way but please remember to follow the country code when using them.
The preservation of our public rights of way is the main aim of the Lincolnshire Fieldpaths Association and Ramblers Association. For more information about these organisations and others of interest to walkers click on the links below:
If you find a fieldpath has been obstructed please report it, giving the location and number of the path to the Director of Highways & Planning at Lincolnshire County Council on 01522 552222.
Follow the Country Code
- Enjoy the countryside, respect its life and work.
- Keep dogs under close control at all times.
- Keep to public paths across farmland.
- Use gates and styles to cross fences, hedges and wall and fasten all gates.
- Leave livestock, crops and machinery alone.
- Do not make any unnecessary noise.
- Protect wildlife, plants and trees.
- Take special care on country roads.
- Guard against all risks of fire.
- Help to keep all water clean.
- Take your litter home.
Click the links below for maps:
Adobe Acrobat reader is required to view some of these documents on this website. What is Adobe pdf? To obtain this free software click Get Acrobat Reader For those with restricted vision - go to 'Access Adobe' for more information on accessibility of Adobe
Three circular walks of 10½, 6½ and 5km (6½, 4 and 3 miles)
Welton to Horncastle Lane